From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 10:48:17 -0700
Every summer there is a man looking for ferrets and always admitting to
having reptiles.The past few years he used an exotic learning fair for
children as a guise but this year i have reason to believe he has changed
his identity and is out here,again...

Many people have reptiles & ferrets but keep them apart.Works great but
that is NOT what i am referring to.Over the years we had reason to
believe this man was looking for food for his snakes;(((

So please,as with any free pet...be sure to get references,VISIT those
references...go to the adopters home & look around.Do NOT take anyone's
word...check them out,throughly.Make them take a test about ferrets.Many
Shelters do this...Just be careful.With all the free ferrets out there
right now it is a genuine worry....

None of us want our Beloved family ferrets to end up in a reptiles
belly.....

With Love & Concern,
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets