From:
Christina Mearns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:06:13 +0000
I would like to say a huge thank you to all of you that wrote to me after
the loss of our princess Ruby.  I would also like to say thank you to all
those of you that spared a thought for us.

It is a week since she left us to go to the bridge.  We are a little
closer to understnading what took her away from us so quickly and I will
take all the information I have gathered, thanks to the help of the people
on the FML, to the vets tomorrow.  He is researching too.  I hope we can
pin point what went wrong.  It will ease our pain to know.

I just wish that vets in France knew more about ferrets, perhaps Ruby's
death will help other ferrets survive.

We are getting along OK.  with each passing day we manage to laugh a
little longer about what Ruby used to do before crying.

I can't stress how important all of your support is to us.

Thank you....
Christina & Cyril
Taz, Teddy, Sylvestre and our angel Ruby