From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 14:31:42 -0700
I am on a number of mailing lists, ferret related and not, moderated
and not. I have never seen as conscientious a moderator as our BIG,
and wanted to pass along a compliment.

How many other moderators would bother to do many of the things he
does? I've quoted below some of the things that caught my attention.
And how many times has BIG checked a link and made sure we had the
right one? More times than I can count!

*[2-part post combined. BIG]

*[Moderator's note: Actually, this one *is* true, but before you mail
that card, please take a look at
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/medical/bernier.asp
and decide for yourself how to best handle it. BIG]

*[BIG is vetting it for the correct permissions]

Thanks, BIG, for all you do to keep this such a great list!

Debbie

[Thanks Debbie.  I don't please everyone but I hope I can at least
ahead of the curve. BIG]