Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:24:07 -0700
HELLO!!

I am in a somewhat better mood today.  I took my dog with me today to
dump off some food; found my outdoor cat in the back part of the window,
so he came with too.  lol.  THANK YOU TROY!!!  You had the best ideas and
I am so greatful Just knowing that if the dog is still alive she might
have a chance to live... I still need to call the Sheriff's office... I
have a very difficult job, and didn't have any time by the time I got
home today to call (I take care of 3 boys!!!  lol)  I did also forget to
look for a covert, first thing to do tommorow morning before work, I also
have to check the food too.  I'm getting there, the food idea was what
stuck out in my head the most though.

Risa, you are such a wonderful person.  Thank you for the email... it
made me cry... just knowing that there are people out there like you
makes me feel a sense of relief.  You've always gave me great input if I
had a problem and I thank you.

(If I get any more responses after this.  I will address you personally.)

This is all kinda mushed together, sorry if it takes time to read or is
confusing... I have so much to say at once and need to get going to bed.

I let George out for playtime and he wouldn't stop play biting my toes...
He was spunky today!  Grizzly just kinda looked at us and looked like she
was thinking, "You and George are great together, your both REALLY weird"
and then she walked off to get tennis balls.  She give me the weirdest
looks sometimes... what a personality with that girl lol.  George is my
buddy though (but I do love both of my ferts very much) I love that
Grizzly is just so calm (she lets me cuddle her after she's all wore
out), and that George-when playing-is such a riot.

Alright, I'll keep you update probably tommorow, I will probably find out
stuff tommorow so I'll let you know.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE!!!!

Alison~George and Grizzly~~ Wondering about the lab??