From:
Diana Geiger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:19:41 -0700
I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Diana Geiger and I am the
exotic pet host for Bella Online.  We are temporarily living in California
so I will be a little evasive when describing what exotic pets I actually
have.  I have had ferrets, domestic skunks, raccoons and a whole army of
other critters.

I would appreciate it if you would check out Exotic Pets Bella online.
I have a nice selection of ferret material and am certainly open to
suggestions for future content!  My job is to properly educate so animal's
lives will be safer, healthier and happier!  Great to meet you all!

Diana

I also offer an exotic pets newsletter to subscribe:
http://www.bellaonline.com/home_and_garden/pets/exotic_pets/articles/
art992303185146.htm

Ferret articles and other exotics.
http://www.bellaonline.com/home_and_garden/pets/exotic_pets/

Exotic Pet Forum for your pet questions!
http://forums.bellaonline.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=3Dforum&f=161