Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 03:24:33 GMT
Hi ferret family,
This is so off topic that I hope it is OK to ask.  Last year I requested
postcards for our daughter for an ongoing geography project (She is still
collecting them!) and several ferret folks sent her cards.  You guys are
the BEST!!

Well, now she needs feathers for a history art project.  LOTS of
feathers.  Lots and lots!  She needs to make a feather mosaic and has
until December to finish it.  It will take a while to collect all the
needed feathers since she needs so many colors and sizes.  So, if you
and/or your friends want to help, we will be VERY grateful!

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you want to help.  Thanks ever
so much!

~Tequita &  Rachel

Tequita Williamson, Certified Birth Doula (DONA)
The Miracle of Life is Found in ALL God's Creatures!