Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:41:20 EDT
Melanie

I tried to contact Jen Starr at Myspace but it wouldn't go thru. Where
are the 7 frets needing rescue? If I can get transport for them I can
either take them or find homes for them. RAe all of them bonded or are
there groups? Toomany problems lately and not enough solutions..Oh well
welcome to Life 101.

Let me know what is going on and hopefullly we can either help or maybe
direct them to someone else that can help in their area. Thank You

Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret Rescue