Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 12:05:41 -0400
Hello to all!

I want to post my thanks to everyone involved in the NJ Pets Adoption Day,
it was a great event, and we are happy to have been part of it!

First, thanks to all of the wonderful ferret owners that we met.  All of
those who stopped by to talk, those who donated, those who took Ferret
Hollow Shelter & Rescue cards, adoption applications, and special thanks to
the new mommie of Big Hoffs and Little Halsey, who were adopted yesterday!

My apologies to those who wanted to adopt my little Budweiser, I just can't
bear to part with him!  But there are plenty more to choose from at the
shelter!  We are looking forward to seeing all of you at the shelter, to
take your pick from the remaining 48!  (Sharon, and Rocky's Mommie
especially!)

Super thanks to Robin, the Manager at NJ Pets, for inviting us to
participate!  We will definately be at the next one, too!

HUGE THANKS TO Samantha from 8-in-1 Pet Products, who donated a whole case
of 8-in-1 Ultimate, which was sorely needed at the shelter!  She also
donated Ferret beds and sample bags for the great people that adopted!
How great!

At the end of the day, Denise said that this event has renewed her faith in
the ferret community!  It's been tough for her to keep the faith with so
many rescues and surrenders, and so few adoptions.  I consider this the
most positive note of the day!  Hang in there Rick & Denise!!

Ferret Hollow will be participating in another NJ adoption weekend on 10/2
and 10/3 (details to follow soon).  I was going to go to the Croton Ferret
Show on 10/2, but I will be helping Rick $ Denise & the fuzzies instead
(and that makes me happy, too!!).  It is so important for the shelter to
get some of these fuzzies adopted, and I really think that adoptions take
priority right now.

If you are interested in adopting, sponsoring or just helping out, please
visit the Ferret Hollow website at http://members.home.net/rjcc/ .  If you
put your application in electronically, we can get you approved, and you
can take your pick of the fuzzies at the adoption weekend!

Once again, my sincere and heart-felt thanks to all!

Dooks to all!

Tracy & The Fuzzy Bunch
(the (+1) is now officially part of the Bunch!)
Rocket J.  (The Brawn)
Boo  (The Brains)
Pudge (The Stealth Ferret)
Dook E. (The CEO)