Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 02:19:17 -0500
Using paypal to pay for the tickets is so much easier and for those of
us who do not have the extra cash, using a credit card is the solution
and I know this will hurt the ferret shelters who depend on these
raffles to keep going. Does anyone know how to start a petition on the
petition site http://www.thepetitionsite.com/ to maybe help congress
think about this law and put an end to it, at least to charities such
as pet rescues, etc. I am not computer savvy enough to do this but
would gladly sign and forward to others.

Also, can anyone come up with a well written letter to send to our
representatives to make it easier for those who do not have much time
in their life to write or email. One that people can either copy or
add their own comments to?

Here is how to find your representatives by state. Just click on your
state http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.shtml .

I am so very sorry to read about the losses of your furbabies on the
fml. My heart goes out to each and every one of you as it is never
easy to lose a furchild. My sincerest sympathy to all.

Eleanor, Donald and the ferts