From:
chelle schlake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:50:54 +0000
I personally do not think i can feed whole prey i tems to my ferrets,
why i do not know lol considering i feed them daily to my chinese water
dragons.  my dragons eat about 8 of them total a day.  prices oh yes
very expensive especially if you go to t a pet store.  BUT i order them
prekilled and pre frozen online, just take one out the freezer and
defrost in a warm cup of water, i buy from
http://www.themousefactory.com/

i pay 42 bucks for 100 of them and that includes shipping.  it si quite
affordable when you compare it to a pet store it leaves the pinkie being
42 cents each with shipping, wihtout shipping they are 20 cents each.
right now they have a deal going on 10,000-19,999 at $0.12 each with
Shipping & Handling INCLUDED!  20,000+ at $0.10 each with Shipping &
Handling INCLUDED!.  so for those of you who feed your ferrets who prey
this is a great place to order from as i order from them religiously.

michelle