Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:52:57 -0600
My original post had some problems.  It had too much barbed-wire wrapped
around it, and BIG couldn't get it open.  I have since removed the
barbed-wire.  I can probably use it in the next war.

I will simply ask the smokers to consider this:

If you feel the need or the compulsion to smoke, please consider
quitting.  We often do for our animals what we would not do for
ourselves.  I don't know the manner, location, or frequency of your
smoking, so I cannot say with any kind of intelligence whether or not it
is good or bad for your ferrets.  But one million scientists and I do
know that it IS bad for you.  Just this once, consider quitting for
yourself.

Stick around awhile.  It will be very hard to enjoy your ferrets if
you're stuck in a hospital room, behind a respirator - or worse.  Today,
somewhere in the world, a ferret is going to a shelter because it's
owner died or became incapacitated.  We will all eventually become
incapacitated and die.  Let's try not to hurry that along, OK?

Personally, I hope that I die of the natural causes brought about by
thinking continually about sex.  For the moment, I am in no danger.  I am
doing algebra homework, wracking my brain trying to figure out imaginary
numbers.  But if you ladies keep posting about your thongs... well, I
can't guarantee how long I'll be around.

I mean, not that I mind or anything, but think about the welfare of my
ferrets...

Roary
Albuquerque, NM
blog - http://ferretphilosophy.blogspot.com/

ps. You can read my original post on my blog, if you so choose - but if
you do, beware of barbed-wire.