From:
Sarah Asbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:52:02 -0600
From oldest to youngest, here we go!

Bobbie Socks- 5 yrs Shelter Always Called Bob
Our Bob likes to play her version of fetch. She keeps her toy ball
behind the toilet. When she wants us to toss it she rolls it out and
looks at us. After we toss it for her she brings it back and puts it
back behind the toilet. She gives it a good shake, making the bell
inside jingle. Bob had adrenal surgery earlier this year. The vet said
that she had a carcinoma. He got most of it out. We make sure we spend
lots of time with her. Also called Sweet Treat, she is a lovely
chocolate girl.

Jasmine Alcatraz- about 3 yrs Shelter Goes by Jazz,
She is a small sable mutt girl with a big sock problem. She prefers
people not wear them. Never wear socks around her without shoes on-
the top of your foot will get chomped.

When Jazz wants to be picked up she wraps her paws around our wrists.
She also insists on snaking her tongue up my nose when she gets the
chance.Hermiddle name comes from her escape tendencies. Also called Al.

Simi Pop- a little over a year, Store
Named for a sassy demon in my favorite romance series, and her tendency
to act like a piece of popcorn. Simi is albino with a really soft coat.
She and Jazz are rattling buddies. Simi hates long hugs, so I go with a
fast hug and smooch between her ears. Often called Sim ar Simlet

Atrus- a few months younger then Simi, Store
Atrus is our big man. He has no defined pattern or color. He has a
broken blaze, and we are pretty sure hes deaf. He must have had his
tail tip broken when he was tiny, he has a kink at the end of his tail.
He dips every cloth item he can in the water bowl, and refuses to
believe that his sisters prefer dry blankies. He unscrews the tub
drain sometimes. Often called Atie, pronounced like the number.

Sarah

Pendelton and Gizmo at the bridge