From:
Vicki Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:06:43 EST
I and my daughters try to help out for the shelter as much as possible, I
go be abd check the laundry.  we trim toenails.  fill water battles and
such.  i do not have the room right now in my house, hopefully in anfew
weeks i will get my house back to ourself.  then I will be able to give a
few of these beautiful creatures a loving home,,

May all that see and love them when they see them sleeping be able ot
keep loving as they grow to be beautiful animals they grow into.

thanks for letting talk
Ladisymthe