From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 06:10:25 -0400
Can someone please help! Brenda

Hi - My name is Amy and I am hoping that you can help me to find a good
home for a young male ferret. We were supposed to be babysitting this
little guy for a month for our neighbor's son while he went into the
hospital. Needless to say it has been almost a year and they let us
know that they will not be taking him back. As much as we like him, we
own three, large Malamutes who try their best to eat poor Bernie
whenever they get near his cage. Luckily it has held up so far but I
would imagine that Bernie could have a much happier life without my
dogs.

I do not want him to go to a shelter. I am just wondering if I can find
him somewhere more suitable to live. I have no problem keeping him
until a good situation can be found for him I am just afraid he is not
as happy as he should be at our house.

He is neutered and we keep up on his shots. He also has a three story
ferret condo with three hammocks and other normal ferret gear.

I am leery of putting an ad in the paper as I don't think most people
really know what they are getting themselves into with these guys and
I don't want him to get passed around.

Birthday 1/16/02

Neutered Male

Churchville (Rochester) NY

Amy - [log in to unmask]

Permission granted to post *

A question about the boards you post to - would this most likely be
experienced ferret owners or are these general bulletin boards for
anyone interested? Would it be easier to have me post this information?
I looked around but couldn't find a place to post such information? I
don't want to imposition you any further than I already have.