From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 11:12:48 -0700
>Colloidal silver is quack medicine.  Snake oil.  And actually poisonous
>in some dosages.

All Right Bill!!  I agree wholheartedly!!  We had a little lady brought to
us by another breeder last year (Who regularily drops off unwanted ferrets
to the shelter) that is blind.  I knew this ferret before and of course
asked what had happened to her eyesight.  The reply was, "we're not sure,
she had a cold in her eye so we put homemade collodial silver into her eyes
to fix her up" How much collodial silver?  the equivalent of one tube a
day.  Our vet is convinced that this caused her blindness.

SNAKE OIL!!!
Mia