From:
Lori Jo Enderli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 15:54:23 -0600
Hi!!  My name is Lori and I just wanted to introduce myself.  I am new to
this mailing list and to owning a ferret.  I got my first ferret 4 months
ago.  Her name is JoLee and she is a champagne.  There is still a lot of
things that I don't know I'm sure but I will soon find out enough.  I really
didn't know anything about ferrets when I bought her, I just thought she
looked cute.  Luckily, I am an animal person and I did my research.  I still
continue to learn about her and ferrets in general.  I love JoLee with all
my heart.  I am definately going to get more!!!  I got her litterbox trained
the second day I had her!!  :o) She has stopped biting (she is real
protective of me now).  I now know that you can't own a ferret, the ferret
owns you!  :o) I am very glad I picked JoLee instead of getting a dog...even
though if it was because I thought she was cute.  She is the "love of my
life".  Please email me.  [log in to unmask] I would love to have ferret
friends or just comments.  Thanks!!

Ferret Kisses,
Lori and JoLee