Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:10:20 -0800
Hi all,

I was surprised to see that Amazon.com has already sold out of my
2012 Ferret Calendar, Ferret Friends since the last two weeks before
Christmas are usually the busiest for sales but you can find it
elsewhere. Here is a link to other on line stores and please check
also with your local ferret club or shelter!

http://www.ferretcompany.com/OnLineStores.html

Happy Holidays,

Jeanne
P.S. If you visit my Facebook pages (search on Jeanne Carley and The
Ferret Company) you can find good information on special sales!

[Moderator's note: This update recieved just minutes before this FML
distribution. BIG]:

Hi all,

I called my distributor when I saw that Amazon.com was out of my
calendar and they said they had just shipped the few remaining copies
so as of today there are just 16 copies left (according to their web
site). Sorry about that, but they were out completely for a while.

If you can't find a copy there, here is the link to my links section:

http://www.ferretcompany.com/links.html

You can find clubs and shelters and other on line stores there.

Happy Holidays!

Jeanne