From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:29:18 -0500
E. COLI FOUND IN GROUND BEEF!

Please forward this information to your family and friends.

It has been announced the E.Coli has been found in Ground Beef. We
usually notify everyone of pet related recalls however this will affect
humans as well as those who have been feeding their pets ground beef
due to the pet food recalls. For a list of recalled beef around the
nation please visit:
http://www.nationalpetfoundation.com/foods/beef.html
This includes over 400,000 pounds of beef.

New Recalls Coming:

We are still waiting to get the names of the pet foods which are
believed to be tainted with acetaminophen. Currently the FDA is
investigating this and has not released the name of the food.
Acetaminophen can kill both dogs and cats at high dosages. We will
let you know the name of the pet food products containing acetaminophen
as soon as it is announced.

Don't wait for the FDA to make their announcements. Get notifications
within the hour of new recalls and save your pet's life. Sign your
family and friends up for the free pet alerts at:
http://nationalpetfoundation.com/pet-food-recall.html

The full list of already recalled food can be found at:
http://nationalpetfoundation.com/list.html

Please help get the word out and forward this email to any pet owners
you know. Our goal is to keep our pets safe.

National Pet Foundation
PO Box 37414
Houston, TX 77056
USA

Meat Recall Expands Again On E. Coli Fears!

Up To 5.7 Million Pounds Of Beef In 11 States May Be Contaminated!
LOS ANGELES - Southern California meatpacker United Food Group LLC
expanded a recall to include 5.7 million pounds of fresh and frozen
beef that may be contaminated with the potentially deadly E. coli
bacteria, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said on Saturday.

Fourteen people in six Western states have fallen ill after eating
the beef but all have recovered, the department said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19092079/