From:
"Douglas W. Strebel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 14:31:13 -0500
Hello everyone,

This is Meisha, the girl with the food allergies.  It appears I must make
some corrections regarding some information my mommy, Lise, gave to all
those two legged humans.  Of course, it would take a ferret to correct any
misinformation.  Agh!  Humans!!!!

1) I don't believe Mom understood the possible legal implications by stating
8-in-One ferret food gave me allergies.  I am just like any mammal; I am
capable of having food allergies.  What I believe my Mom meant to say is,
sometimes a food allegy can be the cause of a ferrets condition, such was
my loss of weight and beautiful fur.

2) Yes, we do prefer Sheppard and Greene food over any other ferret food.
That is just our taste.  Just as my older sister, Domi, will only eat human
peanut butter and not what she calls immitation peanut butter flavored
treats Mom buys at a "pet store".

3) Most of the time Mom is half asleep.  She plays at something called work
then comes home and plays with us.  I don't think she was aware of the
mistake she made in yesterday's message to all of you.  A good ferret food
will consist of at least 31%Protien (thank you ma'am for your email pointing
out Mom's typo!) and I think 17% fat (Our food has 35% protien and 20% fat
as well as other things like fiber, moisture, magnesium, taurine....).

Before I sign off to take one of my many beauty naps, I would like to say
hello to Pepsi who lives in Austin from me and Domi, Nonnie, Stacia and
Dante.  Hope your Mom has it more together than ours.  Ah, but we love her
just the same.

Sincerely,

Meisha, daughter of Lise (see #15. of May 21st's post.)