From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:45:15 -0400
HI All-

Well it is sure amazing just when you think you know the drill- they goes
and changes things around!  We have a new deaf kid here - Mom is working
with him lots and we think there will be a home waiting for him after he
is trained.  Right now Curly & Harry are supervising him but I WILL get
my chance! :)

Great news the trio of boys Nikki, Jasper ( both hearing deficient) and
Muggs all have a new home.  They were all able to stay together and now
have some gal friends to play with.  They has moved clear into another
state the state of Maine and I believe they are now truly maniacs!  Mom
says they have a wunderful new home and folks that dote over their ferret
kids like crazy!  Meanwhile their other folks are moving back to CaCa
land-- they are sad to leave the kids behind but know they have a great
family now.

Mom says you just NEVER know what happens in the shelter world-- I say in
Jerimiah's WORLD!

We have had to have shorter play times due to construction problems in
the old building-- the ceiling is apart in the small room -- so we cannot
play there-- now we all have to share the big room - which means instead
of 8 hours of play we have to settle for four-- WHAT A BUMMER!  We all
hopes they get things fixed up soon!

Meanwhile Mom says to remind you that the shelter 2003Quit raffle will
be held as soon as all the remaining tickets (109) are sold-- and the
BEAUTIFUL white ferret ( almost like me ) stained glass roundel made by
shelter friend Heather Will be drawn on Sept 1st-- so if you want pics
of these or more info jest email mom.

She said all the kids at St Gregory's hospice are doing jest fine- she
saw them when she took food supplies over this week.  Pancho was
treasuring a new fleece sleep sacK!  He seems better with his EGE on a
new food they tried out!  Onyx Skipper & Skippy were racing up and down
the hall-- wonder what a hall is?

As always there is some neat stuff on ebay- and iffen folks buy it I get
better treats at nite :) - I am helping with a special Grab Bag / Mystery
hammie sale!  Watch for my gorgeous puss on some of these auctions-- NO I
am not for sale-- But I wanted you all to see me!

MYstery Hammies:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2332298942

Applique Ferret Tote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3614678879

Magic Land Unicorn & Castle sleeper
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2331848245

BIg Celestial sleeper
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2331848245

Coffee House tent
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2329138310

We are all hoping to see lots of you at Ferretstock IV on Sept 6th-- it
is sure a busy time of year the Fall - Best yet!  You can see me cuz I
will be at Ferretstock!

hugs-
your friend
Jerimiah