Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:04:25 +0000
Hello FMLers,

I'm looking for some advice on how to treat my ferret Zeek. Just some
background info I adopted him at the age of 2 he is now 7 1/2. He has
insulinoma and has had it for about 3 years, and recently started
showing signs of adrenal too. He also is going blind in one eye, I
don't know why he has cataracts in only one eye. Anyway he is on Pred
for the insulinoma and gets Melatonin and Lupron injections for his
adrenal. Now with his adrenal it is getting difficult for him to
urinate and a bit painful. I am now having to help him urinate daily.
He has had a great life and has been very spoiled but with his pee
problems and the fact that he doesn't walk as well as he once used to
due to his heavy belly I am questioning his quality of life. Before
I decide to put him down I wanted to see if there was any kind of
herbal medicine or anything else anyone can recommend for his urinary
problems. Thanks.

Kimberly