From:
Karen Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 12:36:23 -0500
    Apologies for yesterday-I was trying to say something witty that would
get back to my son because I have reason to believe he is being shown my
posts by an FML member!!!  Working off-line, I would type a while and
leave-then come back and type some more.  Meanwhile, my SO (call him Mr.
Ed) would put something in that I'd erase when I returned.  The result did
not make a whole lot of sense but I didn't proof read before sending.  From
now on I'll check it over.  Karen

Who might the mysterious post-sharer be?