Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:32:16 -0500
Hello everyone!
I started a new section of the ferretcam.  Anyone who has a part time (or
full time) ferretcam, or is thinking about starting one, I will add it to
the "Guest CAM" feature on Celia's FerretCAM site.  You should have ICQ, or
AOL messenger, or some other way for people to contact you to request that
you turn the CAM on when they stop by.  If you want to see how it works,
stop by when you get a chance and visit our first guest.

Regards,
-Celia and the photogenic foursome
http://www.celiamarie.com/ferretcam