From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 09:17:55 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

Such remarkable hate mail I have received relating to my post about
ferrets in New Zealand!  I have only three things to say about it all.

1) I never said that ferrets are implicated in the extinction of any
animals anywhere at any time.  In fact, all the animals I listed in the
post were wiped out by PEOPLE.  Read the post again and see for yourself.

2)I explicitly stated that humans are the greatest threat to the natural
world.  Read the post again, and see for yourself.  Try the last two
paragraphs.

3) For future reference,'asshole' is spelled with two s's, and is not
capitalized unless it comes at the beginning of a sentence, or is a
proper name.

Alexandra in Massachusetts