Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 16:32:20 -0700
Larissa FMLed:
>Recently, our little darlings have discovered how to drink out of the
>toilet.

Gasp!!  I'm shocked!  C'mon, Ma, what's a hot and thirsty critter to do?
*I* thought the otter act was a riot until some folks said the toi-toi
should be off limits.  Dern it, guess I have to start closing the lid.  (A
major effort for a bachelor as you're all aware, and the ferrets weren't
that happy about it either).  Well, a couple days later I hear splashing
from the bathroom and - what else?  - they'd somehow cracked the lid open
enough to get in.  One guy was only halfway in, with the lid on top of him
and his feet furiously peddling on the rim.  The other was completely
inside, and obviously wanted the "pool" to himself.

I gotta figure "lid up" is safer than "lid down," but that's coming from a
guy.  I'm sure the gals'll have a different take.  Ladies?

swamp and the aquanauts

fyi - same ol' swamp, brand new isp