From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 20:20:04 -0400
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10594265

Cross posting for Louisburg, NC shelter - adorable doggies need help
and we need to find a place for the FERRET they have too. Please post
this to any contacts you have that rescue ferrets. If you can help,
please contact
<http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/NC119.html>
Franklin County Animal Control
Louisburg, NC
Phone: 919-496-3032

Thanks! Cat

Subject: Louisburg NC: PACKED PLEASE HELP - puppies, pb schnauzer,
beagle, shaggy terrier x, labs, shepherds... so many Update Report
4/7/08 Shelter Full

I think this is the most I have ever seen here! This is a small AC and
they won't be able to keep this kids long. Please help if you can and
cross post to anyone that might be able to help them. Scroll down for
contact info. Please HELP.

The kids from last week and owner turn ins will be the first to die.