Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 02:22:45 EDT
Am more awake now, lol.  Just wanted to know if we should wait a few more
weeks for our ferrets cyst to grow or bring her in now?  Was not clear in
my statement since the family had so much fun during the day and we were
so tired, but I stayed worried.  The new cyst is 1/8 inch from the old one
which was aspirated eleven days ago.  Was really surprised in BIGs archives
and only seeing 24 posts on cysts in six years.  Guess cysts are not very
common.  Any support would be nice.  Thanks!

Debbie