From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 02:15:43 -0400
Hi!  I also have a superpet cage (which I love!) but just over a year ago I
had a problem with my ferret was getting out.  It was a mystery for awhile,
then I realized she was squishing through the space that was a bit bigger
on the top of each panel.  I called the company hoping they would have a
solution.

It turns out that they were defective panels with one extra wide section.
They sent me out new panels at no cost!  That was awhile ago, but if anyone
has these old panels let SuperPet know and I'm sure they'll help you out.
It could be dangerous for little fuzzies!