From:
Suzanne Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:09:26 -0600
Ok, is this normal or what the heck is he thinkin?

I have a silver mitt MF boy about 2 - 2.5 yrs old who now thinks he's
some kind of jaw locking device on my very healthy recovered from adrenal
and insulinoma surgery MF girl who is about 2 yrs old.  I think he might
be a little insulinomic himself because he does the stop and stare into
nothingness thing (only every great once in a while and only for about a
minute or two).  Well for the last three days when I let them all out to
play in the evening, he decides to latch himself onto the back of her
neck and HE WON'T LET GO.  No amount of scruffing and blowing into his
face or yelling NO will make him release her.  I have to get one of my
daughters in there with me and we have to pry his mouth open with our
fingers.  I do tell him he's a bad boy and put him in the timeout cage
for a couple of minutes, but if I put him back out he does it again.

He's not breaking the skin on her neck and she's not afraid of him
either.  It has been unusually warm here in Texas for November, but it is
starting to chill down (high 50's today :O)).  Does anyone have a clue?
feel fre to email me personally.

Suzanne, Sarah & Lizzy
Sadie (0.0), Cebo (o.o) Razz-Mimi-Taz (*.*) Mitzi (~.~)Yuri (-.-)
Rascal (^.^) Honey ('.') Teddy (<.>) Bear ((.() and savage Sable (O.O).
missing my little Sparkles (-.o),
Stop by and visit the Ranch for a spell
http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/namachar2/The_Fab_Fuzzbutt_Ranchers.html