From:
Ferret Rescue of Tidewater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 22:01:05 -0400
Well, I wish I never had to write this, but I knew the time would come. Hope,
the furless wonder has gone to the rainbow bridge tonight.

[Moderator's note: An encoded attachment was inserted here, but I'm away
from home and can't easily decode it with the computer I'm using here.
Sorry.  If possible, please be sure to send FML submissions as plain text
rather then a base-64 encoded attachment.  BIG]