From:
Leslie Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:12:32 -0400
Hi folks!
I got a call from Laura at the Honolulu Zoo about the 3 Fuzzies that
now call the Zoo home. She told me these little guys aren't new to the
Zoo at all... that in fact, they've been there for nearly a year. So
they're acclimated and, according to Laura, healthy. But they have
never been sent "gifts", in the way of toys or supplies, and I didn't
even recognize the name of the "Ferret" food she said they were being
fed. So I have a Spring Santa gift box on it's way to Honolulu with
bedding supplies, treats and some Epigen 90. If you would like to
drop them something, or even a card, the address is:

Keiki Zoo at the Honolulu Zoo,
Attn Laura Debinar,
151 Kapahulu Avenue,
Honolulu HI 96815.

Laura was delightful to speak to. I could tell she had bonded deeply
with the fuzzies and was doing all she could to care for them. She
seemed really surprised by my show of support and I told her that's
what the Ferret Community does! If you would like to speak with her,
the number to the Zoo is 808-971-7174 and ask the receptionist to
transfer you to Laura.

Leslie