From:
Hakan Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:02:29 +0200
>From:    Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I have ferret experience but not albino experience!  I'm looking into
>adopting a full grown albino male and was wondering if there was
>anything I should know about albino ferrets in general?  ...

Hello Julie,

I have a male albino ferret, and he is like most other ferrets.  The only
thing is that he is more sensitive to strong sunlight and heat than other
ferrets.

According to my experience he is more active than other ferrets (sometimes
it feels like he's the duracell-bunny that just keeps going, and going,
and going...)

Good luck!!
/Hakan
Erik and Josefin