Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 07:32:02 -0700
Mary wrote about herbs and I must absolutely agree w/ her.  The
effectiveness is not regulated and their findings are whatever they want
to print and is not supported by any clinical trials (for the most part)
or other means to prove there usefulness.

I laugh at the Cartilage building properties of some natural herbal
medications .  Cartilage can not be consumed as a "pill" and converted
into usable cartilage .  Glocosimine is the one that comes to mind.

So if you want to throw your money away of these holistic garbage , go
ahead , they will take your check no problem.

I have an animal science class and we went into detail about the vegan
diets that are being forced on ferrets, cats & dogs.  You don't feed a
carnivore vegetables as a base diet, just as you don't feed a herbivore
an all meat diet.  it's just common sense but if there are people who
want to ignore this than you have to willing to pay the consequences.

Good luck and thanks you for the great report Mary.
Z32weasel