From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 01:41:51 EDT
I forgot to tell the computer to send the FML out at the usual time
yesterday -- it was all ready to go, but was just waiting for me to give
the word.  I'm taking a few days off from work, so I'm not sitting by the
computer all day, so unfortunately I didn't find out about the problem
until much later in the day.

So, for the dozens of people who wrote and the few who even called --
thanks much for letting me know!

There seem to be quite a few flames in this issue (I've placed those at
the bottom of the FML) -- a couple of posts are very very close to being
too much of a flame for even me to let through!  Please, let's try to keep
things constructive -- I'll have to start rejecting more posts otherwise!

Thanks!

Bill