From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:52:33 EDT
Hello just wanted to let all that wrote me concerning Ricki & adrenal that
she is negative!!!!!!  YIPPY!  She is just a licker!  Thank you all that
took the time to write ma I love ya all!

I also wanted to tell everyone that I did my FIRST ferret rescue!  Someone
had taken 2 ferrets into a local pet store & left them literally.  One was
sick and in dire need of a vet, had blood in stool.  The pet store wasn't
going to do anything to help this fuzzy so my girlfriend knowing I have a
HUGE BIG MOUTH called me and let me in on it.  I went to the pet store and
freaked out when I saw all this blood!  I asked the assistant manager why
he wasn't at a vet & she said that she couldn't get a hold of the manager
for an OK.  I said well I am sooo sorry that he is on the golfcourse while
this animal is suffering but I am taking them to my vet and finding them a
home myself!  I picked them up & left took them straight to my vet huffing
& puffing all the way!  How dare they?!  Anyway the store agreed to let me
take them and find homes.

I got them back from my vet yesterday and all will be OK with both.  I am
so proud and excited!  Darn this feels awesome!  So anyway I am looking for
a great home for the both of them together.  Both are Marshall ferrets a
male AKA BIG boy, is white with silver guard hairs about 3-4 pounds sweet
as pie and neutered/descented about 1 year old.  The female is a Marshall
also little bitty thing with lots of energy and spunk she is a dark sable
about 1 - 1.5 pounds.  I am waiting to get info on shot records for them
but I will get them if they have not had them.  I am not asking to make a
profit off of them I only want I put into them which isn't much.  I have a
2 level ferret cage that is being borrowed from a friend but she is looking
to sell it for $40.00.  So for under $100.00 you can get 2 sweetie pies and
a cage.  I am in Ames Iowa and WILL NOT ship them.  You can come and get
them or maybe work something out driving wise.

If interested call Candi @ 515-292-1260
Email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks and Happy Dooking!
Candi