Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 13:19:28 -0700
Hi All,

sorry I've been out of touch this week. My computer has a virus , is
running very slow and wednesday my dad (stepdad) had a mild stroke. He
is doing better and there doesn't seem to be any damage but the docs
are working to resolve a heart arythmia. Angels were watching over him
the day this happened. He drove to work, parked the car and suddenly he
said that he couldn't make his hands do what he needed them to,...pull
the keys from the ignition...open the car door,...undo the seatbelt....
thankfully, one of the bar patrons where he works came by and helped
him and brought him home. No pain, no symptoms..everything just slowed
down. Very, very scary. Time for a life alert!!

Dad is some kind of invincible rock. On three occasions I have seen him
walk into the hospital ER with a bursted appendix, a heart attack and
now a stroke. If it weren't for him I don't know where I and the fuzzys
would be right now. Please keep him in your prayers and if you'd like
to drop him a card you can send to:

521 Elmwood Rd.
Baltimore, MD  21206.

Thanks all

Kim and da kids

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html Fundraiser page