From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:12:06 -0400
Hi every one, I would realy like to know if anyone else has this problem.
I have 6 wonderful fuzzybutts that 4 love it when I pull all the
furniture out and grab the vacuum to clean and 1 that runs for the hills
and 1 that go's to the kitchen and sits waiting for a tomato.  I start
vacuuming and here they come wardanceing and attacking the vacuum so mom
has to oblige and take the attachment hoes and attack there butts (vacuum
on)they just love it they will play that way for a long time and then you
may see Sebastian come out of hideing when he thinks it's safe.  It is
more work to play with those kids than it is to clean the house but of
course I never get the house work finished because of them but it is sooo
fun to watch them play when it's time to vacuum the floor.  The floor
do's get cleaned over and over concidering I'm also chasing them with
the vacuum until they hide under the couch and then they think they can
sneak up and attack the vacuum and it's off chasing again.  Do's anyone
else have the same house cleaning problems as I do?

Anna
Ernestine,Max,Jesse,Minnie,Darla,Sebastian (The Fuzzy Zoo)
Missing Ernie and Cinders