From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:01:58 -0500
I've had mice die in my walls a number of times over the years, most
recently in the wall right next to where my computer is. The good news
is that if it's just a small mouse, the odor will dissipate in a few
days. The bad news, as you know, is that it's retchingly awful!

I recently got a sample of a product called Fresh Wave,
http://fresh-wave.com/
It's all natural, pet and people safe, has a pleasant scent and seems
to work.

But please do NOT stuff your landlord between the walls--that odor
will last a LONG time! :-O

Linda