From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 15:47:29 EDT
Chet's visit is winding do an end.  He goes home tomorrow.  Where has
this week gone?  Ferret.  We have waited so long for him to come.  He
just got here and now he is leaving again.

We started this day taking group photos in the back yard.  There was
Kathleen (the artist), my Mom, Chet and myself.  Ferret.  We were doing
pretty good until Kathleen realized I had turned on the video part of her
camera and we were getting great videos of the wall, grass, Chet's hands,
my shirt, and everyone was up side down.  Ferret.  Then it came time for
my Mom to take pictures of Kath, Chet and I.  Ya see, my Mom is a bit
older.  These new fangled cameras confuse her a bit.  (stop laughing
Chet) She kept saying I can't see anything.  She had her eye up to the
LCD screen.  Kathleen very patiently explains how it works, and jumps,
back into the picture.  No my Mom has the camera pointing in every
direction but at us.  Ferret.  She says oh I see trees (the camera was
pointed at the ground).  The 3 of us were biting our cheeks and laughing
like crazy.(you should see these pictures).

So today we are going to teach Chet about the wonderful world of Sushi.
Ferret.  Kathleen, Claudia and Melinda (the sisters), Chet, and I met
at a local Sushi restaurant.  We had tons of fun and giggles, Chet was
a good sport and tried most everything.  He liked it all except the
octopus, LOL but then I can understand that.  After saying good by to
Claudia and Melinda, Kathleen gets this great idea to stop at Walmart to
take a picture of Chet in front of Walmart.  (The sisters are the Walmart
Queens, and its a on going joke).  Chet and Kath not only took a picture
on the outside, but they went in and drug Shirley the greeter out for a
picture.  LOL what a pair.  The rest of the day we just hung out and
watched movies.

Monday morning we woke and had breakfast and it was off to the airport.
My buddy was leaving.  It had been a great week.  I hope Chet enjoyed it
as much as everyone here did having him.  He is a extraordinary young
man.  I got back to the car and cried like a baby.  But the good news
is, hopefully he will be back in the fall.