From:
Jonas and Rebecca Stoltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 17:00:00 MST
Howdy partners,

Stubby here.  Yes, I'm the fuzzy that owns Rebecca and Jonas.  Well, I think
I've sent them over the edge this time.  I've been trying to think really
hard on what to do to irritate them, and I finally figured it out.  I think
mom posted it a few days ago, but I've figured out that the boxspring is
hollow.  Using me teenie little claws, I scrape and scrape and finally,
presto...  A hole.  So I go inside to check it out only to be yelled at by
mom and dad.  I don't think they're too happy with that stunt, but heck,
I'll continue to do it until they're really irritated.  Yesterday, I went to
see if me little hole was still there, but you know what, they put a big box
right where my entrance was.  Those little stinkers.  So, I've been
scratching and scratching and scratching.  Mom is getting sick and tired of
it, but I think it's a bit of fun.

But, wait... there is more...

Dad doesn't like the idea that I can get into a few places I've never gone
before.  One place is his desk.  He's got this really big drafting table
they put too close to the back of the sofa.  I can climb onto the sofa and
onto the back.  With a little push, I can jump right onto the desk.  Listen
up guys, you can jump if you put your mind to it.  Well, dad put an
unsightly cardboard box to keep me from jumping.  Ha, I just push it aside
and continue on my way.

Uh oh...  I'll write more later.  I think I hear the door and I'm not
supposed to be using the computer.  At least they think I don't know how?
Aren't we smart.  I think I'll get my own internet account so they don't
figure it out.

                Stubby
                Leader of the Fuzzy Misfit Squad...