From:
Belinda Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 23:13:21 EDT
I put my 2 cents in once before and I'd like to do it again.  I am the one
whos works in a privately owned pet store where the owner "hand picks" the
ferrets herself.  WE fill the Marshall's Farms paper work where it says
date of birth, color, markings etc.  We do not leave it up to the customer.
It is our job because we have chosen the ferrets and we know what they are
(blaze, silver mitt, sable or combinations of types)  The minute the ferrets
are brought to us, (NOT SHIPPED) we weight them and fill out the papers
BEFORE they are sold and have been doing this for the 9 years we have sold
Marshall's ferrets.

thank you for listening, I feel better now.

Belinda
and her 9 fuzzies