From:
Michelle Rocks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 08:42:02 -0800
Anyone every heard of or experienced this? I noticed right behind
Logan's ear (a 10 week old kit) there seems to be a raised vein. It
feels harder, and more raised, than the veins on my inner wrist, but
it's no where near as hard as a tumor. There also appears to be a spot
of red next to it.

Of course I question if it's a fight injury, a birth defect (although
I thought I would have noticed it sooner) or worse? Just wondering if
anyone experienced anything like this?