From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 23:45:04 -0500
HELP!  All our ferrets are healthy, happy, well-fed, litter trained (mostly,
anyways), and don't bite.  They don't smell bad.  They get along with each
other.  No government agency is out to get them.

So, for us, like a lot of other FML subscribers, there's not a whole lot of
reason, as BIG notes, to post for help on the FML.

If anyone gets the wrong impression about the frequency of ferret
health-related issues, perhaps they can check out mailing lists or
newsgroups about dogs, cats or other pets.  I think you'll find a similar
ratio of health-related posts there.  In the meantime I'm happy to have the
FML and all the experienced ferret owners, breeders, and vets to consult
when there is a problem.

<-------Stan Siatkowski------<<<        Stan & Terrie in Toronto with
<---Toronto Archery Supply---<<<      Mookie,Cecil,Psycho,Cocoa & Stash