From:
Tikki Mite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 19:49:22 EST
Just my .02 worth on this book, which I have read.  Let's keep in mind that
it is a fantasy book written for enjoyment and entertainment.  I loved
reading it and have every intention of reading the others in the series.  I
love animals of all kinds, have since I was old enough to know what an
animal was.  Very true these animals do not live together as the book
depicts but again the keyword is "Fantasy".  Anywho, so much for that.

I was watching my fuzzies play with my cat this morning.  What a riot.  they
surround him (4-5) of them and lay around him like spokes just staring.  One
at a time they will each take a turn at either sniffing his ears or taking a
nip at his hiney or tail.  Bear (cat) takes it all in stride.  If one gets
too rough he just reaches out and pops the culprit on top of the head.  This
will go on for several minutes until Bear gets tired of the game and hops
over them and finds a cozy chair.  The ferrets will lay there as if he is
still there as if they were in a trance until one of them finally moves.
Then it is rip and tear in full ferret fashion.  It brings tears to my eyes
everytime I see it.

Ferrets - Gotta Love 'Em  (cats too)  :-)

Terry and the Energized 18