From:
Cheryl J Halley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 22:38:03 PST
I live in Sarasota, FL and with all the rain we've being having we are
finding ants coming into the house.  I found them in my ferrets cage, in
their food.  Needless to say I was not happy.  2 questions: 1) how to get
rid of them (a ferret safe method) and 2) I posted approx.  a week ago about
my albino with red skin, could it be ants?  My other ferret is not affected,
no red skin at all.  Right now, they are getting the run of the bathroom
since it is an ant free area.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Please
e-mail me at [log in to unmask] since I am behind on the fml.  Thanks.

Cheryl
Sneeuw ( I like the bathtub when there is no water in it)
Sushi  ( Let me outta here.  I'm still not keen on this bathtub, water or
         no water).