Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:02:10 EST
Hi all,

The end of Sept. I wrote to let you know my little Angel went into
surgery to have her right adrenal removed.  She came Thu it just fine
and come home the next day but 2 days later I had to take her back to
the vet and they keep her for 3 days cause she would not eat nor drink.
The 3rd day I brought her back home, she really had 2 rough weeks but
now she is doing just fine.

Before surgery she was losing her fur on her head and neck.  The fur on
her neck is trying to grow back but she is still losing fur on her head.
She haven't started growing hair back on her stomach yet and have not
lose any fur on her tail.  Can someone help me on why Angel is still
losing fur on her head?  I don't know if the weather is having anything
to do with it.  I live in Tulsa, OK now and since October the weather
have been very weird.  Up until this week we were having temps in the
80's.  We have just been going up and down.

Thanks for any help any one can give me.

Joan and Angel Crawford

Phone: 918-747-7533
FAX #:  918-747-0791
Basketball Hall of Fame 1997