Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:06:43 -0400
I have spoken with the gentleman who heads animal control(his name escapes
me right now) here in Louisville.  And he assures me that the new
compendium will have very little weight in the local city laws that need
to be changed.

Granted it has been sometime sense we have talked but it was after the
release of the 1998 NASPHV Compendium.  He told me that as far as he knew
that the traditional ways of testing ferrets for Rabies would still be
used.  Until the laws were changed locally