From:
Debra Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:53:31 -0500
Hi all,

Kismet and I are proud to introduce our new addition......Curley!  He
is a sable with silver mitt front feet, and curley whiskers!  He is 6
months old, and a lit ligger than Kismet, so he will probably get a bit
bigger.......but he and Kiz have a great time!  They have been playing
and having fun chasing each other arounf the bedroom!

And Curley and I were playing today, he was on the bed and covers
attacked him!!  Poor baby, he wound up falling of the end of the bed
onto the covers down there.  (I always put a quilt at the end of the
bed, because that is where they all usually wind up!!).

I will try and get some photos of him and put them on line for you all
to see.  But you know how hard it is to get a photo of a ferret...

Take care all!
Deb and the Terrible Twos!