From:
Fysha Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:01:21 -0700
At 1a.m. this morning it became very apparent that Baby Rosy's struggle
for life was fruitless

At1:50a.m. I gave the vet the okay to put her down

We are now frighting in hopes this will not be Baby Bandy's fate

Thanks to everyone that has been there and willingness to help these
babies and their family and for all the support you have given me through
all of this my little ferret family and I send our love to all of you

Fysha, Mommy, Daddy ferret, Tracy, Carat and Baby Bandy.  We are all
deeply sorrowed over the passing of Baby Rosy

My little family and I wish that this find all of you and your families
in good health and happy

Our love to all of you