From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:34:10 EST
Hi Everyone:

I don't get a chance to post often but do read the posts.  Just wanted
everyone to mark their calendars for the next Ferret Picnic/Fun Fair
Picnic.

Where: Reid Park   Ramada 6   (South of Zoo)
When:  February 16th   12-4 p.m.
Why:   To meet other ferret owners and their ferrets!

We will be enjoying the day in the park.  The ferrets will have fun
filled contests with prizes for the winners.  Ferret related items
will be up for sale (proceeds to help the homeless ferrets ; ) )

NO CHARGE for admission but please bring a dish to pass.

All ferrets must have current shots.  Hope to see you there!

Debbie